How to find the MAC Address's for Samsung Phone, Samsung Tablets and TV's
To locate the MAC Address on a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select About phone or device.
3. Select Status.
4. Scroll down to Wi-Fi MAC Address.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2:
To locate the MAC Address on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, follow these steps:
1. From a home screen, select Apps Apps icon.
2. Note Located at the bottom when viewed in portrait or at the right in landscape.
3. From the Apps tab, select Settings.
4. Select About device.
5. Select Status.
6. Locate the Wi-Fi MAC address.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4:
To locate the MAC Address on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, follow these steps:
1. From the Home screen, select the app slider at the bottom-right portion of the screen.
2. Tap “Settings“.
3. Choose the “General” option at the top of the screen.
4. Scroll down on the left pane and select “About device“.
5. Choose “Status” on the right side.
6. The Wi-Fi MAC address will be displayed on the screen.
Samsung Smart TV:
To find the MAC address of your Samsung Smart TV go to:
1. Select Network Settings.
2. Choose Network Status.
3. The MAC address is the first thing in the list.