If you have found that your previously connected iPhone/iPad or Android phone or tablet was connected and now will not reconnect it might be the Private address/Random Address.
For any Apple devices
We would advise Apple users to switch of the private address as this may cause issues when registering your device. You can do this by following the simple steps below
- Open the Settings app, then tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the information button next to our network.
- Tap Private Address and turn off. If your device joined the network without using a private address, a privacy warning will explain why.
For Android Phones or Tablets
We would Advise you switch off your randomised address when using our wifi service.
1. Open Settings, Select Connections, WiFi
2. Select the settings Icon next to our network
3. Select Advanced and if mac address is set to randomised change to use device mac address and reconnect.
Please Note: You make need to log back into your account once the private/random mac address is turned off.